Craigslist Peace River - Alberta
You are going to perform a search on our Craigslist portal for your Peace River Alberta.
Find everything you want, are you ready? Go go go ! Search on Peace River Alberta Area ! It's free !
Search all Peace River - Alberta Craigslist
On CityCraigslist Peace River - Alberta you can search easily and quickly for free ads. We offer you a search engine where you can find everything for your city.
On CityCraigslist, you will also be able to choose thousands of things that interest you among all its categories:
- Go apartment-hunting in locales across the country (housing , apartments , garages, etc).
- Peace River - Alberta Personal ads.
- Find ads related to motoring (used cars,motorcicle by owner etc).
- Craigslist of purchase and sale related to computers (pc, desktops, etc).
- Peace River country craigslist all personals.
- Craigslist PeaceRiver - Alberta buy and sell.
- Craigslist Peace River - Alberta pets (Goldfish, Mouse, Turtle, Parrot, etc).
- Training and employment ads (job, courses, book, online seminars, etc).
- PeaceRiver - Alberta craigslist furniture
Peace River AB
Moving to Peace River means moving to a vibrant and wonderful community.
PeaceRiver residents and visitors are privileged to enjoy one of the most beautiful physical settings in Alberta.
The town is located 486 km north-west of Edmonton and 195 km north-east of Grande Prairie, is the second largest center in north-western Alberta and functions as a thriving regional service and trade center.
Peace River, AB; pop. 6315 (2006 census), 6240 (2001 census); established 1919. Peace River is located at the confluence of the DE LA PAIX and Smoky rivers. During his voyage to the Pacific in 1792-1793, Alexander MACKENZIE overwintered there, in a site that the men then called Fort Fork.
At the point where the Heart River North empties into the PeaceRiver, a community called Peace River Crossing was established in the late 19th century. It was the terminus of a trail from GROUARD that was used by most visitors to the Peace River area. In 1898, a NORTHWEST HORSE POLICE post was built here and in 1899, Treaty 8 was signed with the resident Cree.
In the early days of the LANDS PEOPLE, the government built a ferry (1909) and subdivided the Peace River lands. A land rush followed and in 1914 PeaceRiver Crossing became a village and was renamed Peace River in 1916. The Central Canada Railway arrived that same year and in 1919 a road and rail bridge was built over the Peace River.
Thanks to a short-lived oil boom, Peace River became a town and then, when oil activity declined, a northern agricultural center, which it remains today. The economy was stimulated by the construction of the ALASKA ROAD in the 1940s and the establishment of a Daishowa Forest Products (now Daishowa-Marubeni International Ltd.) mill in the late 1980s.
Exhibits at the Peace River Centennial Museum illustrate the history of Peace River and its hinterland. Atop a hill overlooking the town and offering a spectacular view to the southwest is the grave of the famous fur trader Henry Fuller "Twelve Foot" Davis.
Search for jobs on Craigslist PeaceRiver AB
This is precisely the purpose of this informative website, to provide you with attractive job offers in PeaceRiver - Alberta and the requirements that you will have to meet with the immigration authorities so that you can travel and settle down without complications in a nation that surely has great opportunities reserved for you. Not in vain, the UN has named this nation as one of the best places to live.
CityCraigslist portals are characterized by very specific job offers. Do not expect to find on CityCraigslist.com job offers for bank manager, just as it is very likely that if you are looking for a job as a doctor you will not find a job offer on CityCraigslist What you will find on both portals will be hundreds of offers to work as a waiter, offers for store clerk and the like.
In fact, for certain types of jobs, the job boards are the place where you will find the most job offers. For example, if you are looking for babysitting or housekeeping jobs, the classifieds portals have the most job offers of this type.
Requirements for accessing job vacancies in Peace River - Alberta
Although each province has specific protocols and requirements, and there is no need to read the small print in the indications of each call for applications, the general requirements are listed below:
- To be in an age range greater than or equal to the age of majority.
- To have a visa that provides you with a work license. It is necessary to take into account visas such as the working holiday visa. The student visa gives you the possibility to work up to 20 hours per week and the essential employment visa (in the field of medicine and nursing, for example) whose load is 40 and up to 48 hours per week.
- Certificates and permits corresponding to the work you perform: for example, a food handling license for those who work in the gastronomic sector and even in hotels and restaurants, or certificates or licenses for working at heights for those who work in the construction field.
- It is important that you have a resume according to international standards and patterns. It is important that you have a more pragmatic, more direct format. First talk about your capabilities and your experience, before referring to your sensitive data and your contact.
With the right attitude and dedication, it is possible to find the right job in PeaceRiver - Alberta easily. The best news is that the Canadian government plans to create 1 million jobs this year to restore employment to pre-pandemic levels.